Kerala PSC Woman Police Constable Recruitment 2023: The Kerala Public Service Commission has advertised the notification for the recruitment of the Woman Police Constable. The women candidates interested to join the police force can fill in the application form as the filling up of the online application form has already started. The last date to fill in the application form is the 1st of February, 2023. The Kerala PSC Woman Police Constable Recruitment 2023 can be seen as a great opportunity for women candidates.
The advertisement for the Kerala Women Constable was released on the 30th of December, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to fill in the application form as soon as possible as the deadline is nearby.
Kerala PSC Woman Police Constable Recruitment 2023
The women applicants who want to join the Kerala Police Department can fill in the application form through the official portal of the Kerala Public Service Commission i.e.https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/. However, the candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria properly so that they do not end up wasting there time and money. All the important points regarding the eligibility criteria have been provided in the forthcoming paragraphs. In addition to this, the candidate will also be provided guidance regarding the filling up of the application form.
Kerala Police Latest Job Notification Details
This section will provide the applicants with the essential highlights of the recruitment. All the details have been presented in the table below:
|Candidates to be Recruited For||Woman Police Constable|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment For||Kerala Police|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Process of Appointment||Direct|
|Minimum Education Required||12th Pass|
|Method of Applying||Online|
|Job Location||Across Kerala|
Kerala PSC Woman Police Constable Recruitment Schedule
The cardinal dates have been provided in the table below.
|Notification Release Date||30th of December, 2022|
|Last date to fill in the online application form||1st of February,2023|
|Examination Date||To Be Announced Later|
|Admit Card||To Be Released Later|
Kerala Women PC Eligibility Criteria
This is the most important section for the candidates as it will provide the details about the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for the Kerala women police constable recruitment have been divided into the following categories below:
The women candidates applying for the Kerala police constable recruitment are required to have passed their Intermediate or Plus two examination from an authorized board.
The women applicant should have achieved a minimum age of 18 years. Moreover, the upper age limit required for the post is 26 years. The candidate not fulfilling the age criteria are not eligible for this recruitment.
The age relaxation for the different categories is as follows:
|Category||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
The candidates are required to have a minimum height of 157 cm and the candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories, must possess a minimum height of 150 cm. Eyes distant vision should be 6/6 Snellen for the right, as well as left eye and for near vision 0.5 Snellen, is required.
Apply Online for Kerala Women Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- Open the official portal of the KPSC i.e.https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- Now if a candidate is applying for the first time then they have to do ‘One Time Registration’ by registering them.
- The One-time registration option will be available on the home screen in green colour. Click on that.
- A new login page will open up on the screen. Besides that, there will be the option of ‘Sign up’ click on that option.
- Here the applicant has to fill in their basic details and also have to create their user id and password.
- After successful registration, the candidate has to log in again using their ‘user id’ and ‘password’.
- Now fill in the educational details and upload the photograph, signature and other documents if required.
- Before submitting review your application and then submit it.
The applicants are advised to download the filled-in application form and take out at least two printouts of the application form for their further reference.
The candidates are required to keep these documents ready prior to filling in the application form. The documents are provided below:
- Scanned Coloured photograph of size not more than 30 kb and should be in jpg format. The scanned coloured passport-size photo should be taken after the 31st of December, 2022.
- Scanned Signature with a blue or black pen on white paper. Size should be not more than 30 kb and in jpg format.
- Any one of the scanned identity proof documents.
The candidates have to undergo the following process for the constable recruitment:
- PET and PMT
- Online, OMR or Written Test
The selected candidates will get a salary between Rs 31,000 and 66,00.
No, there are no application fees for applying in this recruitment.
Yes, the PET will be qualifying in nature. The applicant has to clear five events out of 8 events of PET.